Thursday, September 18, 2014

Candied apple polish


Provided for fun.


I absolutely love candied apple polish, her cremes & formulas are just amazing

Holy macro! Isn't this gorgeous? This starchies is "starch & sunbeams"
I couldn't resist mattifying this starchie, all of Alison polishes look amazing matte, yot an wear this pofi different ways. For the full matte look I love using sally hansen big matte.
Matte macro, enough said.
This color just pops and it was easy to apply, the white glitters are a bit heavier so they do sink, nothing flipping the bottle for like five minutes won't fix. I'm sometimes not that patient, so I did a little bit of glitter placement.
Another gorgeous starchie this one is "starch & lilacs".
I always think omg this is my favorite bit I have to say honestly there isn't a polish I own from this brand I don't like. I definitely recommend checking her out & picking some up for your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment